- Use state-of-the-art technology including TrackMan Golf Radar System or FlightScope Golf Radar System (PXG indoor studio)
TrackMan or FlightScope measure over 25 ball, club and swing parameters in real time. The ball’s entire trajectory after it has been launched is also tracked, which means you have exceptionally comprehensive ball measurement information instantly available, helping you to improve your golf swing.
- Over 20 years teaching experience including 15 years in Japan
- Trained by the PGA of America
- Worked with top notch professionals
- Provide instruction for every major facet of the game:
o Short game shots
o Mental and physical conditioning
o Proper equipment
- Visual learners will benefit from demonstrations and use of video equipment.
- - Audio learners will benefit from unparalleled knowledge of communicating the golf motion.
- - Kinesthetic learners will benefit from years of experience in providing corrective drills for students to help improve their mechanics.
- Data from TrackMan or FlightScope will supplement these three learning styles to provide unparalleled amount of feedback. Every student will be taught from a blend of all these learning styles.
- Highly personalized teaching approach
- Evaluate each student's individual goals
- Analyze each student’s overall knowledge of the golf swing
- Observe strengths and weaknesses
- Assess each student and develop a personalized plan that will allow you to meet and exceed your aspirations for the game of golf